Putting The E Into Easter


This weekend, there will be loads of unofficial and openair party activity around so why not let Club Alien be your eyes and (bunny) ears? I'll be checking out a plethora of tips that I've plucked from Berlin's online orchards up like so many Easter eggs. Since it's both complicated and unwise to post such information online ahead of time, I will not be doing my usual weekly preview. (I should have plenty of photos and stories for this blog by Tuesday though!)


In the meantime, if you're after a blow-by-blow account of what parties are on or off, do check out @UnsceneBerlin on Twitter between Saturday and Monday. This free party chick will be tweeting all about all the underground sights (sites) and sounds that are keeping the Easter bunny bouncing.

Happy Ostara!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview: It's "Garbicz", Not Garbage!

Review: Gegen 8ternity @ KitKat Club

Demo Diary: Black Lives Matter, Everywhere. Period.