12.4.13

By Any Other Name...

After seeing this online poster for a party called 'Furry Cannonball' today, I suddenly realized that I am overdue to write a sequel to my 'monster raving looney part' post.

But seriously, I used to work with the Furry Cannonball himself (Paul) and can vouch for the fact that he is probably one of the nicest DJ/promoters around, and so chilled that he's actually OTT all over again.  Just ask anyone who ever went to his previous den of iniquity, Kleine Reise (I would tell you all about it myself, but that would require me being able to remember the actual details).  As Loftus Hall is the new KR, anybody who likes to party Celtic style may wanna check this one out.

Enjoy the weekend! ;-)

    

No comments:

Post a Comment

All writing & images © A. E. Elliott (unless otherwise specified)

Search This Blog

My photo
Berlin, Germany
...is NOT a fashion blogger! I write about underground music, streetart, left-wing activism, social media trends and green issues. Other publications that I have written for include: Urban Challenger Blog, Siegesaeule, Shlur, Alternative Berlin, Sensanostra.